Accelerate Idea to Product Delivery with Accept "Agile Management" Webinar Series
Fremont, Calif. – May 18, 2010
- Accept Corporation's suite of enterprise product portfolio management aligns customer desires and market needs with business strategy, product portfolio planning and product development methodologies including agile, stage-gate and waterfall.
- The Accept360 suite delivers value through strategy-driven intelligent product prioritization, helping companies to solve the age-old challenge of what products and features to develop that customers want to buy.
- 5-part webinar series features industry experts like Rich Mironov, the renowned author of "The Art of Product Management"and Ari Shinozaki of PRTM. The schedule is:
- "Scaling Agile Across Dispersed Teams"
April 29th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST - discussion on practical solutions for scaling agile across dispersed teams and complex products when daily Scrum meetings aren't sufficient.
- "Smart Requirements and Intelligent Backlogs"
May 12th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST - discussion on who needs to be involved in the agile sprint process to make sure the right priority decisions are made so the right products are built.
- "Methodologies for Mitigating Change and Risk"
May 26th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST - discussion on how to support teams that use hybrid development methodologies when working on the same product and delivering a comprehensive visibility into teams, products and work status.
- "Reducing Risk Through Agile Product Planning"
June 2nd at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST - discussion with author Rich Mironov on how agile methodologies and product management are key differentiator in delivering betters products, faster to market with higher product adoption rates using lessons learned from start-ups to tech titans.
- "Gaining Speed And Value With Agile"
June 16th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST - discussion with Ari Shinozaki of PRTM on how agile development teams can ensure they are value delivery-focused when applying agile development methods and how organizations can avoid the common challenges of agile adoption. Webinars are recorded for replay with the recording of the first two webinars available at http://acceptsoftware.com/news_events/webinars.html
"Agile as a development methodology is being adopted across diverse industries to speed time to market for incremental as well as breakthrough innovation," said Christine Crandell, senior vice president of Marketing at Accept. "The five-part webinar series shares best practices we've learned from the global adoption of the Accept360 suite. The key to faster, more predictable releases is to leverage the lessons learned from implementing the different models of agile."
- Webinar replays at http://acceptsoftware.com/news_events/webinars.html
- Registration for webinars at http://acceptsoftware.com/index.html
- Accept360 product information at http://www.acceptsoftware.com/products/index.html
- Accept360 Agile product information at http://www.acceptsoftware.com/products/agile.html
Accept Software helps companies define and create products and services that change the world. Repeatedly recognized by the Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) with the Excellence in Product Management Award and Gartner Group, Accept Software solutions have helped global technology leaders including Oracle, Cadence Design Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, Exact Target, and Intel Corporation introduce market-leading products. For more information, visit www.acceptsoftware.com or call us at 866-423-8376.
Accept Software Corporation and Accept 360 stylized logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Accept Software Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information in this document is subject to change without notice.