Accept Software Receives High Marks for Accept360 Product Suite From Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) in Independent Analysis
TEC Certification Ranks Accept360 Dominant™ in all TEC Focus Indicator Zones for Product Development and Portfolio Management
Santa Clara, CA — August. 17, 2011
- Accept Software, the leader in enterprise product development, has received certification from Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC), an independent, objective third party, specializing in impartial and quantifiable software analysis and selection.
- Companies place their trust in the TEC certification process for an "apples to apples" review of technology solutions through independent, objective research that evaluates and selects the best enterprise software solutions for their unique business requirements.
- Acceptâ€™s flagship software, Accept360, an end-to-end product development suite, is now a TEC-certified product and has received the TEC Certification Seal, which reassures software buyers and IT decision makers that technology products meet the standards of TEC, the leading advocate for enterprise software purchasers to find software solutions for their unique business needs.
- Each individual module that comprises the Accept360 suite, enabling end-end enterprise product development (Ideation, Strategy and Portfolio, Requirements Management and Execution), was ranked dominant in their respective categories.
- As a result of its rigorous analysis, the TEC also found the entire Accept360 suite to be "well structured," making the navigation "easy and intuitive," and found the design to be "simple", "secure" and able to cover the needs of product development professionals very well.
- The TEC further lauded Accept360 for its ability to go beyond traditional functionality for project and portfolio management by providing social media and crowd-sourcing capabilities, a module that Oracle CRM On Demand customers can use to capture and manage feedback from customers about their products and services.
- Product highlights include intuitive, easy to use interface, superior workflow design, integrated social media capabilities and flexible, scalable implementation.
- Accept product information has been thoroughly analyzed by TEC and vetted for accuracy. As a TEC Certified Product, Accept360 has undergone additional scrutiny, and meets stringent requirements of TEC analysts.
The Accept360 Suite is an end-to-end solution that links strategy and decisions from ideation through portfolio planning, roadmaps, requirements and execution. Accept360 brings together the following four modules:
- Accept360 Ideas helps generate, collect, evaluate and prioritize ideas from customers, employees, and partners - all in one place.
- Accept360 Strategy and Portfolio provides extended portfolio management capabilities, from decision support, including information on which features/requirements should be featured in a release, to which products/initiatives to prioritize.
- Accept360 Requirements Management helps gather, organize and collaborate on requirements to turn customer input, requests, and new product ideas into product plans and releases.
- Accept360 Execution provides support for agile teams in large enterprises coordinating multiple teams and managing dependencies.
"Our general impression was that Accept360 covers the needs of product development professionals very well. The product even goes beyond traditional functionality for project and portfolio management by providing social media and crowd-sourcing capabilities, a module that Oracle CRM On Demand customers can use to capture and manage feedback from customers about their products and services," said TEC Research Analyst Gabriel Gheorghiu.
Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) is the leading advocate for the enterprise software purchaser. By providing objective technology research, detailed information about vendors and solutions, Web-based software evaluation and selection services, and expert advice, TEC helps private- and public-sector organizations choose the best enterprise software solutions for their unique business needsâ€”quickly, impartially, and cost-effectively. Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) is the leading advocate for the enterprise software purchasers, helps private- and public-sector organizations choose the best enterprise.
Accept delivers the Enterprise Product Development platform that technology-driven companies use to bring products to market for the fastest time-to-profit. The Accept360 Platform is the only complete end-to-end software solution that tightly links company and product strategy through ideation, portfolio planning, roadmaps, requirements management and execution. For more information, visit www.accept360.com or call us at +1.866.423.8376.