Industry Experts To Discuss Critical Success Factors and Best Practices for Product Management
Accept Announces 'Transparency' Webinar Series Help Product Management Teams Bring Profitable Products to Market Faster
Santa Clara, Calif. – June 22, 2010
- Accept Corporation, a leader in enterprise product innovation management announces "Transparency", a 5-part series of "How To" webinars designed to help product managers increase organizational agility and enable faster, confident decision making through transparency, real time analytics, collaboration and communication across the entire product innovation lifecycle.
- The Accept Transparency webinar series features industry experts including Tom Grant and Roy Wildeman of Forrester Research Inc.; Brian Lawley, the author of Expert Product Management; and renowned blogger Scott Selhorst as follows:
- "Why Transparency Matters"
June 30th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST – discussion with Accept's evangelist on why continual product alignment with company strategy comes from transparency which, in turn, enables organizations to respond faster to changes in the market. Achieving transparency comes from adopting the right best practices and tools.
- "Best Practices in Product Requirements Management"
July 14th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST – discussion with author Brian Lawley on the best practices in gathering and prioritizing product requirements and communicating the results with customers, partners and other stakeholders in the organization.
- "Importance of Innovation and Transparency"
July 28th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST – discussion with blogger Scott Sehlhorst on how the definition of innovation has changed and why product requirements transparency is key to successful incremental and breakthrough innovation.
- "State of the PPM for Product Development Market"
August 11th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST – discussion with Forrester Research analyst Roy Wildeman on product portfolio management industry trends, best practices on how to achieve transparency, and why product requirements management is key to success.
- "How the Economic Rebound Has Changed Product Innovation"
August 25th at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST – discussion with Tom Grant of Forrester Research on how the recession forced product companies to develop a core competency in product requirements and development prioritization in order to meet cost containment and market growth objectives.
- Accept Software's suite of enterprise product innovation management software solutions dynamically links product planning through execution decisions to company strategy and market opportunities.
- The Accept360 suite increases organizational agility and enables faster, confident decision-making through transparency, real-time analytics, collaboration and communication across the entire product innovation lifecycle.
- Webinar replays at http://acceptsoftware.com/news_events/webinars.html
- Registration for webinars at http://acceptsoftware.com/index.html
- Accept360 product information at http://www.acceptsoftware.com/products/index.html
- Accept360 Agile product information at http://www.acceptsoftware.com/products/agile.html
Accept Software delivers The Product Innovation Management solution that technology-driven companies use to decide which products to bring to market for the fastest time-to-profit. The Accept360 Suite is the only complete end-to-end software solution that tightly links company and product strategy through ideation, portfolio planning, roadmaps, requirements and execution. For more information, visit www.accept360.com or call us at +1.866.423.8376
Accept Software Corporation and Accept 360 stylized logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Accept Software Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information in this document is subject to change without notice.