It’s more important than ever to get new products right. But it’s also never been more complicated. Enterprises the world over face escalating pressures to meet sophisticated customer demands for innovative products, delivered in ever-shrinking timeframes.
Collaborative Product Planning
Full-spectrum or targeted capabilities — it’s your choice.
Product failures account for three-fourths of R&D spending.
But great products don’t just happen. They require careful planning. That’s where Accept Software comes in. Our solutions help you simplify, manage, and automate highly complex product planning processes so you can deliver more valuable products to more customers faster and with less effort.
Accept360™ spans the entire product planning and execution spectrum, from idea management to requirements, strategy and product portfolio to agile management. Get the entire interconnected collaboration platform or choose only the capabilities you need. For example, use Accept360 Requirements Management™ with your own or third-party ideation tools. Mix and match components based on what you have and what you wish to achieve.
Collaborate more effectively on ideas with customers, employees, and partners to bring more valuable products to market faster.
- More simply capture, organize, prioritize, and manage product ideas and requests from anyone.
- Gain greater certainty about which ideas to include and which to kill and why.
- Easily turn ideas into product requirements and features that support your strategic goals.
Go from requirements chaos to clear insight and deliver products of higher value to your business.
- Manage, organize, and prioritize requirements collaboratively and in real-time from anywhere on the planet.
- Base requirements on quantifiable market data with full context as to their rationale, tradeoffs, and strategic priority.
- Get products out faster by seamlessly connecting requirements with all product planning and development activities.
STRATEGY AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Get more from product investments by seamlessly linking corporate goals to customer needs, product strategy, planning, and execution.
- Gain analytical insight to invest in products that will be most profitable for your business.
- More easily adjust strategies and priorities as conditions change to maximize market opportunities.
- Go from strategy to activity in just days, not the weeks and months that point tools require.
Bring quality products to market sooner by keeping even your most demanding product development efforts not just on track, but on the right track.
- Freely collaborate and communicate across product and development teams, product lines, and organizations.
- Keep the most important priorities in sight from global team backlogs throughout all sprints and iterations.
- Streamline what it takes to ensure that all essential features are present and accounted for – and on time.