With Accept360 Requirements Management™ you can corral runaway requirements and create a cohesive, prioritized product plan with full collaboration of all stakeholders. It moves requirements out of scattered, inaccessible sources and places them in a single enterprise repository. All your stakeholders – engineers, developers, testers, as well as product managers and product executives – now have easy, role-based access to the information they need to create winning products.
CAPTURE AND MANAGE THE INFORMATION BEHIND YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND PRIORITIES IN ONE PLACE.
Problems We SolveManaging product requirements gets so chaotic at times that it strains the very definition of “management.” It’s common practice to juggle multitudes of requirements strewn across hundreds of spreadsheets, emails, and slide decks, often from offices around the world. With Accept360 Requirements Management, organizations know which requirements are most important, who requested them, how they relate to business goals, how they’ll affect resources and timelines, and what their status is at any given time.
Unravel product planning complexity with Accept Software.
Accept Software provides the only solutions that enable you to break down process silos to simplify, manage, and automate product planning in holistic, commonsense ways. With Accept360 Requirements Management, organizations can:
- Get definitive answers. All participants have access to one authoritative source for requirements with complete details about each, so no one’s in the dark.
- Readily collaborate across teams and geographies to speed time to market. Distributed teams can readily work together securely through versatile online environments to refine, plan, and implement requirements – even in global follow-the-sun circumstances.
- Rapidly transform great ideas into product plans. Streamline the process of turning customer input, requests, and new product ideas into clearly defined requirements, product plans, and roadmaps.
- Establish priorities automatically in a product portfolio context. Strategic prioritization criteria provide insight into which requirements to implement first and why.
- Always know the full implications. See requirements in light of other commitments and link them to the organizational capabilities needed to make them happen.
- Better understand dependencies. Personalized dashboards and analytics enable you to manage and assess interdependencies among requirements to streamline execution and prevent costly delays.
Key AdvantagesAccept360 Requirements Management eliminates requirements chaos and confusion. It provides a single version of the truth about all requirements and roadmaps and gives anyone you choose the ability to see the big picture – how each requirement relates to customer requests, market demands, corporate business strategy, and development considerations.
For Product Executives and Managers
- Make product and feature decisions with certainty, backed by verifiable analysis that’s readily available to all stakeholders.
- Take advantage of greater transparency and traceability of product requirements – know the who, what, why, and when for any feature.
- Simplify the process of defining requirements and priorities and have assurance that they will be clearly communicated among product managers and developers.
- Improve motivation across teams by enabling everyone to see the connection between product development and revenue.
For Product Managers
- Easily correlate feature development with key customer commitments throughout the product planning process.
- Immediately see the impact of any requirement and priority, weighted in terms of importance, market relevance, customer impact, and revenue, from the level of strategic company objectives down to the features and tasks, and back up.
- Eliminate development roadblocks by relying on a common plan of record, letting you adopt your choice of streamlined processes – Stage-Gate™, PACE™, agile development, or other methodologies.
- Streamline communications by automatically generating PRDs, MRDs, and other essential product management, engineering, and marketing documents.
- Maintain a wide-angle view of requirements with the ability to run scenarios, compare competing requirements, and stay in alignment with your business strategy.
- Collaborate with full visibility across product lines with replicable processes everyone can follow.