Priority #1: keeping your data secure.
Accept360 is available by subscription as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering. That means we assume the entire burden of running and maintaining your collaborative product planning application. It also means that ensuring the security of your data is our most important consideration.
At Accept Software, we use a multi-layered approach to protect your vital data assets. We constantly monitor and improve our application, systems and processes to meet the evolving demands of data security.
Accept360 Security Features include:
Physical security and access control.
We have partnered with OpSource, the nation's leading provider of managed web hosting operations, to run our SaaS service. It includes the company's highest security features. Among them:
- Redundant UPS and generator backups for all systems
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems arranged in an N+1 redundancy configuration
- Monitoring of all areas within the facility 24/7/365 by CCTV digital recorders and on-site guards
- Access restrictions limited to authorized personnel through two-factor biometric authentication
- Extensive fire detection and suppression systems throughout the facility
Accept Software employs stringent security measures to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of data, including:
- Enlistment of WhiteHat Security, the leading supplier of website risk management solutions. WhiteHat constantly protects SaaS providers with rigorous security standards. Accept routinely conducts system tests for both technical and business logic vulnerabilities.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection. Server authentication and data encryption help make sure your data is safe, secure and available only to you.
- Unique user name and password requirement each time a user logs in to Accept360.
Accept Software relies on best practices to maximize customer data security. Our infrastructure includes:
- Redundant firewalls, with system safeguards monitored 24/7 for network traffic and data from unauthorized sources.
- Intrusion detection systems analyze traffic for attack signatures. Any suspicious activity triggers alerts to support personnel for immediate follow-up.
Data backup, failover and redundancy.
We take comprehensive precautions to secure your data for any contingency. Our measures include:
- Backup and restore: full data backups are conducted weekly; incremental data backups are done daily. All backups use 128-bit encryption and are taken off-site to a separate top-tier data center.
- Complete redundancy: every software component in the Accept360 infrastructure is redundant. Every hardware component that processes the flow and storage of data is duplicated.
- Network: every device in the network has a failover backup to ensure maximum uptime.
- Disaster recovery option: Accept Software employs an additional offsite database backup as part of our disaster recovery solution. It replicates and transfers customer data through a private connection to a highly secure remote data center. This enables us to have two copies of all data – one onsite, one offsite. In the event of data center failure due to a catastrophic event, we can provide a 48-hour Restore Time, with a 24-hour Recovery Point Objective.